Tuesday, June 29, 2010

happy birthday to me

hehe...happy birthday to me...^^
yea..today is my BIG BIG day...
and yea i have an awesome day !!
my birthday is great because it has made up by great people =)
finally, this year i have the chance to celebrate it with my bestie in taiping..
they had made up a great day for me...

i enjoy the moment with them..
because only them can cheer me up
they r never fail to cheer me up =) <3

we went to station 1 in taiping sentral to have dinner...
we took lots pic there with the jun jie's DSLR (D90)
*i love D90..freaking love it*
how i wish that i could get it..but it is too expensive for me to get it...
blow the birthday cake there...
i like the cake... it is nice!! <3

after that, we went to cheong K!!
hehe...
i like the cheong k section the most!!
because i will never find another best mate that have the same taste as me....
we used to cheong all those classical songs, cantonese songs, hot songs......\
only with them, i can enjoy the most !!
because i can only be myself and sing as loud as i can!!

thanks vivi, huangmei, vivi's bro (zhihui), hotduck, junjie,and angkaryee...
hehe...but leave out the chinwaiwai...
haha....
thanks for made a great birthday for me...
ur wish and ur existence really means a lot to me...
i will appreciate and heart it always <3 <3 <3
thanks thanks thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment