Wednesday, June 30, 2010

think too much

haha...after a long long heart to heart talk with my bestie--tan shu
i know myself well..
and yea...she did remind me that i m thinking too much..
and she did tell me the truth that i m only need a companion to fulfill my loneliness..
i m not really need a boyfriend because i din falling in anyone at the moment...
and since u r not my cup of tea...
but i think..if
we r fated to be together, the fate will make us to be....
thus, i dont have to think too much on how to make it on.. and
i dont have to waste my time to get u in...

whatever la..

now i m enjoying my life...
i m enjoy the precious moments with my bestie..
i m enjoy the precious moments with my lovely family in taiping..
i m enjoy enjoy enjoy...
since my time has been occupied since i m in taiping...
hence, i have no free time to think about u...
again...
it has proved that i will only think about u when i m alone...
because of loneliness..
i m only need someone to accompany to fetch me here and there when i m alone in kl
i m only need someone to share the happiness and sadness with me when i m alone in kl
i m only need someone to share all the good things with me when i m alone in kl

i m only need someone when i m alone in kl

how pity i m.!!!
how lonely i m!!!
i just need someone when i m alone!!!!

i dont have such strong feeling anymore...
because i know what i m expected!!!

kk...its time to sleep well from now on...
no more insomnia night..because i m finally release from loneliness...

i dont need a relationship to cheer me up right now..
because i m who i m..
even without a relationship..i still have a great time...
i have the bestie around me...
that is more than enough!!!
and yea =)
aza aza fighting angie ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment