Wednesday, June 23, 2010

happy birthday

do u know or remember when is my birthday??

i wont blame anyone for forget it...
because i also never remember anyone birthday except my bestie...

next tuesday is 629...
629 is my birthday........
i din looking forward for it...
because i think i should not expect any celebration...

times fly...
how many decade i have passed or wasted?

next tuesday is gonna be the second decade of my life.

any plan for me to celebrate it??

at first, i wish to rush back taiping to celebrate it with my bestie...
but now...
i think i should drop this idea....
since, they r facing their own domestic problems...

i think, even i m back...
they will not happy and celebrate it sincere with me.....
thus, cancel plan 1!
but, i wonder another bestie free or not??
even we know each others for many years..
but we never celebrate birthday together....

secondly, i wish to celebrate it with my family..
but sigh....=(
i m quarreling with them recently... 
we r having the cold war.....
hence, second plan is also fail!!!!

lastly, i wish i will have a official 1st date with him..
but, am i think too much??
yes, i m !!!
we just know each other....
and we only know each other on the surface but not in depth...
even i think i m falling for him...but him??? 
thus, plan 3 also fail!!!!

haiz haiz haiz!!!!
this coming 19th birthday................
stay at home and eat maggi mee la.......
hahahaaha...
or go out alone and celebrate myself........................=(

hence, dont have to wish me happy birthday..
because i think i will never have a happy birthday.....  T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment